Welcome back to blogmas guys !! There’s not been a lot happening on here in November, mainly cuz blogtober was a mission and I needed a bit of a break to be fair. Hit the follow button and have a browse of my social media because everyday from now until Christmas Day there’s gonna be brand spanking new content…. Yay!!
I’m not sure how many of y’all can relate but being a single, childless adult, Christmas doesn’t really seem all that exciting. However I’m blessed to have a large family full of tiny humans who are just starting to experience the magic of this festive season for the first time. It’s because of them, that I’m looking forward to a couple of things. In no real order….
- Elf on the shelf
- Picking out the Christmas tree
- Decorating the tree
- Taking the little ones to see santa for the first time
- More food
- Advent Calenders
- Christmas Movies
- Cosy PJs
- Leaving a drink and mince pie out for Santa on Christmas Eve. (Don’t forget something for the reindeer)
- Explaining how Father Christmas delivers all the presents
- Building a Gingerbread house
None of this as a single adult really interests me, apart from food and cozy pjs, but I honestly can’t wait.
This year I’m also lucky enough to manage to blag 2 Christmas lunches, one on xmas eve and one Christmas Day …. Yes I love food.
What are you most looking forward too?